Finance Manager (m/f)
HRWORKS CONSULTANCY is a human resources consultancy company that provides custom-built services to top-line companies of engineering-based sectors since 2011.
Our client is a multinational industrial production company, who is a globally known in its sector with plants across the world. With its critical geographical position and production know-how, Turkey is critical business to the growth of the company.
Currently, we are in search of a Finance Manager(m/f) who will be responsible for all Finance, General Accounting, Cost Accounting, Budgeting and Global Reporting issues for the local Legal Entity and the implementation of Group finance strategy, providing support to the Country Management Team.
- Active business partnering with the Country Manager and local leadership team
- Develops long-term financial forecasting and strategic financial analyses to inform budget development
- Ensure full adherence to US and Turkish GAAP, Tax, and other local regulations
- Ensuring any adjustments for revenue recognition, rebates, other credit and debit adjustments are properly accounted for in the correct account and accounting period
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Lead and represent the company in all internal and external audits and statutory filings, including regulatory reporting requirements
- Manage cash flow and OPEX
- Manage treasury activities
- Collaborate with Customer Services with respect to collections, shipments and reporting
- Provide analytical support to the central FP&A team to gain a better understanding of market trends, sales channel performance and cost trends
- Interpret operating results and communicate opportunities for improvement to functional leads.
- Analyze current trends, economic indicators, inflation, expected growth, expense trends and the like.
- Collaborate with GM, BUD, HR. operations and peers across the division or international.
- Budget according to EMEA and International guidelines and provide strategic year to year growth and direction regarding operational and structural requirements vs sales and operating income.
- Input on and validate robust Operational Plans, Budget and Projections
- Proactively communicate risk and opportunities arising out of changes in business trends, local business decisions etc.
- Manage the month-end close process.
- Review country P&L and Balance Sheet information to identify errors or exceptions.
- Establish, implement, and monitor appropriate internal controls to ensure conformance and compliance with all relevant standards and policies.
- Support Finance and Integration projects as required
- Leading and project managing the implementation of the ERP system
- International/multinational business environment experience is a must
- Should have worked in Matrix organizations
- University graduate with a strong academic achievement on relevant disciplines like Business Administration, Economics, Finance & Accounting.
- 10+ years in accounting and budget/financial analysis
- Strong knowledge and experience in US and Turkish GAAP
- Strong knowledge & demonstrable experience in developing and implementing robust businesses processes and internal controls.
- FP&A/ HFM knowledge and experience a plus
- External Audit (big firm) experience preferred
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills and use of good judgment
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
- Comfortable with complexity, ambiguity, change and process improvement.
- Resides in İstanbul
Applications will be held strictly confidential.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.hrw.com.tr.