Factory Manager (m/f)
HRWORKS CONSULTANCY is a human resources consultancy company that provides custom-built services to top-line companies of engineering-based sectors since 2011.
Our client is a multinational industrial production company, who is a globally known in its sector with plants across the world. With its critical geographical position and production know-how, Turkey is critical business to the growth of the company.
Currently, we are in search of a Factory Manager(m/f) who will be responsible for supply chain, production, maintenance, production development, and HSE operations.
This position will be directly reporting to Regional Supply Chain Director in Europe.
Following the restructuring of the company, the opportunity has arisen for a best-in-class Factory Manager to lead all the supply chain and plant operations in Turkey. The purpose of the role and the key success factor is to act as a business partner for the local management team, while maintaining liaison between Turkish Subsidiary and Region Management.
Facts & Figures:
- Number of employees: 600
- €25m revenue in 2021 (Est)
- Production area: 12,000 m2 closed area.
- Location: Tekirdağ, Turkey
- 3 major products unit
- You will be a key thought partner to the Management Team and be responsible for all supply chain, production, maintenance, quality control, product development, health and safety and environment issues for the Turkish Entity and the implementation of the group operation and supply chain strategy, providing support to the Management Team in the plant.
- Average 15 years of Supply Chain, Production, Product Development, Maintenance, Health & Safety, and administrative issues experience developed within a medium/large-size international manufacturing company.
- Proven strategic ability and commercial acumen, with a track record of creating supply chain plans linked to the overall business strategy.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Quality Systems and Health& Safety systems and policies.
- Successful experience working in a Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing environment.
- A proven track record of working in complex structures.
- A sound understanding of the customer needs and, ideally also, international experience / exposure.
- Demonstrated success in relationship building and people management.
- An analytical and process-oriented mindset – a proven ability to lead not just by example and through people, but by creating standard work processes where appropriate.
- Flexibility in style: able to operate at 30,000 ft and 3 ft.
- Logical, structured, and driven.
- High results and performance orientation.
- Focused on both the big picture and the detail.
- Strong educational background with a university degree in Engineering.
- Residing in Tekirdağ or İstanbul European Side close districts.
Applications will be held strictly confidential.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.