HRWORKS CONSULTANCY is a management consultancy company that provides custom-built services to top-line companies of engineering-based sectors since 2011.
ROLE PROFILE & SCOPE OF THE ROLE
As a result of growth potential, HRWORKS is looking to hire a Project Business Partner who will help the company deliver excellence to its clients and candidates. You will act as the Talent Sourcer once the brief is taken and handle all aspects of search from Name Generation to Shortlist Presentation. The successful candidate will receive best-in-class training and learn a huge amount of information on the industry, and his/her responsibilities will include the following:
-Leading the search process upon client brief, attending all aspects of search while adhering to established processes and manage search timelines:
- Use your knowledge of the client, the mandate, and your prior experience to lay the groundwork for a successful search
- Develop a search strategy and lead desk research through a variety of sources, LinkedIn, Google, and the company’s own database
- Screening candidates and supporting the Shortlist Presentation
- Preparing of all client-facing documents, including target lists and weekly reports
- Preparing non-disclosure agreements, search strategy documents, client updates, job descriptions, candidate reports, references, and presentations to the highest standards
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
HRWORKS cares about your attitude as much as where you have worked before. Along with a can-do attitude and quality-focused mindset, the ideal candidate will have a strong educational background and work experience within a search and selection organization.
In order to succeed at HRWORKS, you will have the following:
- Experience of interviewing qualified candidates
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A strong work ethic, ability to self-motivate
- A warm, friendly personality and great people skills
- Maturity and gravitas
- Excellent spoken and written English
- You will take the responsibility and have the autonomy to act as the lead on assignments.
- Our team is our priority, we make sure we have your back in any situation.
- You will get exposure to best-in-class clients and senior executives.
- You will work in a relaxed, fun office environment without standard office politics.
Applications will be held strictly confidential.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.